Please be aware that the list of closures and cancellations shown is fluid and subject to change at anytime:
Facilities Closed to the Public Until April 1, 2020
- Recreation community centers,
- Senior centers,
- Aquatic centers & facilities,
- Athletic facilities & programs,
- Rental facilities,
- Outdoor/Public restrooms,
- Tennis Centers & programs,
- Recreation Administrative Office,
- Augusta Municipal Golf Course
Cancelled Programs & Events
- All programs within Community Recreation, Athletic, Senior & Aquatic Centers,
- All Rentals & Special Events within Community Recreation, Athletic, Senior, & Aquatic Centers,
- Richmond County Local Track Meet,
- GRPA State Track Meet,
The City of Augusta frequently sends out alerts via email or text, updating patrons of changes or to provide up to date critical information. To enroll please click on this link for more information City of Augusta COVID-19 Updates.
Until April 1, 2020 there will be limited number, of personnel at many locations during normal working hours. If you should have any questions, comments, concerns, etc. we do encourage you to utilize our 311 system for assistance.
The Augusta Recreation & Parks Department extends its hopes and wishes that you and your families remain safe during this time, and encourage everyone to follow all safety guidelines provided by the CDC.gov .