On Thursday, Aug. 6 from 7-8 p.m., GMA will join Georgia Public Broadcasting to host “Cities United: The Road to Equity and Inclusion.”
This virtual Town Hall event will begin a statewide conversation on race, equity and inclusion, how these issues impact Georgia’s communities, and how city officials can make equity a priority in their communities.
Town Hall Panelists:
- Jim Thornton, LaGrange Mayor, Co-Chair, GMA Equity and Inclusion Commission
- Hardie Davis, Augusta Mayor, Co-chair, GMA Equity and Inclusion Commission
- Keisha Lance Bottoms, Atlanta Mayor
- Robert Reichert, Macon-Bibb County Mayor
- Special remarks from Rep. Calvin Smyre, Georgia House Representative
Cities are also encouraged to submit questions for the panelists. We have also attached a PDF to this email for you to share with your residents and fellow leaders to watch live.